Some Celebrities Age Badly, Some Do Not

There are actually a lot of stars who either aged badly. It's really unavoidable as they say, but at least some actually aged gracefully still look gorgeous even after several years in the industry.

So here I compiled a few list from some of the sites that listed the celebrities who aged badly:

Stars who age badly
Twenty Celebrities that have Aged Miserably
The 25 Worst Aging Actors in Hollywood

When you check the links I provided above, you will really be surprised. Some of the actors and actresses that were included in the list really looked great before but...the pictures will tell you what happened to them.

Why do some people suffer from terrible aging?

There are a lot of reasons that we can point out here - old age,unhealthy lifestyle, stress, etc. the list goes on and on. One thing is for sure here aging is really inevitable. What we can only do is slow it down and as the title says, "gracefully" age.

One interesting article from msnbc.com, mentions four habits that can accelerate aging by as much as 12 years. So this may not surprised you that much. The list includes smoking, drinking too much, inactivity, and poor diet.

Skin aging explained

Normally when we talk about aging, we refer to the extrinsic results - to the skin. Our view of aging is usually based on the features of the skin of a person. There is this process called Intrinsic Aging, which is commonly known as natural aging process. It's a continuous process that begins during our mid-20s.

The main reason why we experience changes in our skin as we grow old is the slowing down of collagen production in our skin. Collagen is the substance that enables skin regeneration. Once the aging process begins we experience the following:
  • fine wrinkles
  • thinner skin
  • loss of underlying fat that results in hollowed cheeks and eye sockets, and loss of firmness of hands and neck
  • hair loss
  • and many more
Of course, there are different symptoms for men and women. One of the common problems for women is excessive weight gain. Recently there is one cure to the problems related with aging. This is regenerative medicine.

One celebrity who also experienced aging problems shares her own story.

The case of Hofit Golan

Hofit Golan, a famous celebrity appearing in several TV shows, is same with any of us. She also experienced several problems associated with aging.


She recalls, "For as long as I can remember, my hands and feet have always been freezing cold to the touch. Growing up, I remember how everyone would say to me, 'you're hands are freezing!' Of course, every doctor I went to always told me the same thing, that it was the result low blood pressure…take iron...but it never helped. Another thing is my cravings. I love and crave salty food and right after I want sweets . I am also an insomniac....it takes me ages to fall asleep..I simply got too much energy at night. Worst of all I recently have been dealing with a leg injury as a result of a drunk man knocking me over and breaking my foot, ripping 3 ligaments. This injury was severe. Doctors told me that my symptoms were a result of my rigorous travel routine, stress, and always being "on the go". That hardly helped."

Good thing she tried regenerative medicine at the American Longevity Center. And now she is still gorgeous and full of life. For you out there, its not yet too late to try hormone therapy.

Author byline:
Edward Beyer loves to write about anything. Find more of his posts at American Longevity Center.

Comments

  1. Live NetTV Apk is the application plan for Android devices which sustains live nettv Currently, you may ask- how to download and install real-time NetTV application.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We might locate just in brick-and-mortar animal stores in the Midwest. dog food reviews Their appeal definitely owes a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celebrity makeup artists have tons of tips and techniques for applying makeup that most people never heard of! Want to be one of the few in-the-know? We've gathered some great ones for you right here! Camila Cabello nude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. Toddler movie star

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. IMDb Lennon River

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Sprout Kids Agency

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Must-Have Apps of Samsung Galaxy Note

Breast Cancer Symptoms

Non-Surgical Medical Treatments for Acne Scars Using Fraxel Laser Treatments