Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook, starts at $999

If you were speedy enough to grab those spilled docs for Dell's new ultra machine, we've got great news -- you won't have to wait much longer to put 'em to good use. Just as promised, the Round Rock, Texas crew's taken the locks off the virtual shelves in which its slim XPS 13 sits. Weighing in at just under three pounds, this mighty 13.3-inch Ultrabook will set you back $999 for the entry level model, which packs Intel's Core i5-2467M CPU and HD 3000 graphics, along with 4GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD. If you do, however, decide to take the pricier ($1,499), better-specced road, you'll be walking out with a Core i7-2637M processor as well as a 256GB Solid State Drive. Regardless of which route you end up taking, be sure to check out our hands-on before you add it to your cart.
By Edgar Alvarez

SOURCE: Dell

Comments

  1. I think my sister's MacBook cost about that much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your sisters macbook has the techs likem my pc does. Crap! >D

      Delete
  2. Not big on Dell, there stuff usually breaks pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using a Dell as I type but it's what work provides, could do with this one though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a lot for a thin laptop, i would rather have a fat one for a fraction of the price

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laptops aren't my thing. I prefer a desktop, they might not be portable but they are a lot cheaper, easy to upgrade, and have a much bigger monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it were given as a gift, I'd like it. I can't excuse paying that much on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I have a laptop that costs about $400 more, and have crappier specs than this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ssd is a good deal but really 4gb of ram it's not 2009! That should be packing atleast 4gb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eh, it tries to make it look like you're getting a lot but I don't really like it. I don't care for most laptops; however the somewhat inferiorly specced yet higher priced unibody aluminium macbook pro is nice for recording on the go with my band. If I were to shell out another grand for a computer I'd get a nice desktop rig.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want one! Can I get a free sample? :))))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Must-Have Apps of Samsung Galaxy Note

Breast Cancer Symptoms

Non-Surgical Medical Treatments for Acne Scars Using Fraxel Laser Treatments