Chocolate Diet

Breakfast: 1 teaspoon peanut butter
1 slice whole wheat or rye bread
Up to 2 profit per preferred cheese tomato, cucumber, green pepper

Lunch: 1 serving is 1 cup of chicken skewers or grilled chicken breast salad with low-fat buttermilk


Afternoon: 4-5 pieces 1 small chocolate bar or a small ball of chocolate or 1 cup chocolate pudding


Dinner: 4-5 tablespoons olive oil, vegetables, whole wheat or rye bread with 1 slice low-fat salad dinner


Search: 1 cup chocolate milk 1 piece of fruit preferred

Comments

  1. that chick looks like shes in heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. What should people expect from it? It seems like a diet with a little cheating on the side..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the add. Chocolate for breakfast? Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want chocolate, please. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting diet, I feel that if you are dieting you really should go full out and skimp out on chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I'm in some need of chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Friend! Unfortunately, I love chocolate ... I can live without water, but not without chocolate .... ahahaha
    Congratulations on posting!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Havnt bite into a block of chocolate like that since I was a kid, might do it again though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chocolate is my superfood :0) Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a diet I can get in on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i lovee chocolate <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. good eve to you..thanks for being here...just keep your post coming coz you got a nice site

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Must-Have Apps of Samsung Galaxy Note

Breast Cancer Symptoms

Non-Surgical Medical Treatments for Acne Scars Using Fraxel Laser Treatments